NavShop SA has a simple Warranty Policy:
- 1st Year – Full Warranty on Head Unit against replacement / repair (Supplying Factory makes decision)
- 2nd Year – Full Costs of Repair (Labour & Parts)
- 3rd Year – Labour covered in full, Parts for clients account
Rear Cameras / Front View Cameras / DVR Cameras
- No Warranty
- Will only be replaced if found to be Dead on Arrival
Park Distance Control Modules
- 6 Months Warranty against repair on PDC Modules
All Other Accessories
- No Warranty
- Will only be replaced if Dead On Arrival
Limitations on Warranty
- If it has been found that any of our products have been tampered with by anyone other than an authorised NavShop SA installer, warranty will be immediately void and cost for the repair will be for the clients account.
- It is found that ANY of our products have been damaged as a result of a power surge, the warranty will be immediately void and any costs to repair the system will be for the clients account.
- If any cable is cut on any wiring harness/loom, by any one NOT authorised by NavShop SA, the warranty will be immediately void and any repairs required to rectify the system will be for the clients account.
- Initial installation costs on Head Units purchased through NavShop SA are covered by the company, however any further installation costs will be for the clients account. This includes re-installation costs of head units after repairs or warranty claims (Unless specified otherwise or approved by NavShop SA Management).
For any information on warranties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.